Hi my lovelies…
I decided to do a post on my February beauty favourite’s which I’ve been using. With the transition from winter into spring, I’m always trying to look after my skin on the inside as well as on the outside. (Trying being the operative word).
- Nivea in Shower moisturizer: This has been my saviour during winter as being a mum of two I literally have 5 minutes to get ready in the mornings and being able to moisturize in the shower saves me time. It also smells fab too and this particular one contains almond oil so keeps skin nice and soft. Apply straight after washing and rinse off immediately. No need to wait, the formula is instantly absorbed into wet skin so you can dry yourself, get dressed and go! Its a bargain at £3.55, currently in Superdrug
- Simple Hydrating cleansing oil: I saw a review on this and had to try it. I used it to wash off my make up, even my waterproof mascara. It did exactly what it says on the bottle and removed all traces of makeup and left my skin baby soft. Its made with 100% natural grape-seed oil and is enriched with vitamin A & E. It leaves the skin deeply clean and well hydrated. A must have for make up wearers! Coming in at £4.65 at Superdrug
- Tanya Burr Face Illuminator: I’m a big fan of Tanya Burr cosmetics and have everything from the brow palette to the lip gloss. A couple of pumps of this either mixed in with your everyday foundation or on its own, instantly brightens the face and leaves it glowing. It definitely feels like more of a high end product then high street and is a steal at £7.49 in Superdrug.
- Collection lasting perfection concealer: This is an award winning concealer and it conceals imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours, I use no 3 for concealing and no 1 for highlighting. Brilliant product and definitely has a permanent place in my makeup collection. Only £4.19 Superdrug
- Eyelure Wispy lashes no 117: These are great, I’m a massive fan when it comes to the falsies and anything which can easily add length and open up my eyes, then sign me up. Very easy to apply and can be reused. Currently £5.35 in Superdrug.
- Rimmel Sun Shimmer in Shower self tan: When I first started using in shower self tans, I was definitely sceptical and was worried about patchiness and whether I had done it correctly. I found this to be very easy to use, Had a quick wash, lathered this on, waited a minute and rinsed off. It gave me a nice glow after a few days use and there was no patchiness in sight.. £6.99 at Superdrug.
- Bourjois Healthy mix Foundation: Massive Fan of Bourjois foundations, I also have the City Radiance one and love it. It gives your skin a radiance boost and leaves it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! It gives a very even complexion and healthy glow. Its enriched with a fruit therapy and smells divine. Very easy to blend as well. Coming in at £9.99 its definitely one of the best high street foundations which I use.
Well there you have it. Just some of my current beauty Fav’s. Hope you enjoyed reading it.