Guys, this is absolutely amazing, I got the recipe from Nigellissima, Nigella Lawsons cookbook and it is divine. I’m sure I gained 5lb from just looking at it!!!! I whipped it up for some friends and they loved it. It was a sure hit with the kids so do give it a go!!!
- 250 grams digestive biscuits
- 75 grams soft unsalted butter
- 1 x 400 grams jar nutella (at room temperature)
- 100 grams chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 60 grams icing sugar (sifted)
- Break the digestives into the bowl of a processor, add the butter and a 15ml tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until it starts to clump. Add 25g/3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Tip into a 23cm/9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.
- Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base. Scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover and place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
- Serve straight from the fridge and add a dollop of whipped cream on the side for extra deliciousness.
Do try it and let me know how it goes
Have a great Sunday – Gxxx